I’m blushing from head to toe. Really!
I received two more stellar awards from two stellar ladies. I am truly grateful to be honored with more love and encouragement from the blogging community.
A big shout out to my radiant blogger Positive Boomer for honoring me with this award. To me, her blog is pure sunshine, so I am tickled that she considers me in the same cheerful company.
Some of you may have read Written by a 90 Year Old, which came from her blog. If you missed it, read it. You’ll love it!
To accept, I must answer 10 questions:
- Favorite color: Grey, Green
- Favorite animal: Cat, Cow (some of you met Ken during my last award post)
- Favorite number: 7
- Favorite drink: Water, Tea, Beer (converted after moving to Wisconsin, naturally)
- Favorite website: Yoga Journal (great tips for non-Yogis as well!)
- Passion: My beautiful husband, teaching movement, and it seems like I’m forgetting something…oh, that’s right! Writing.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Don’t make me choose! Hey, I’m being real. I like presents!
- Favorite pattern: Paisley (it’s all over my apartment)
- Favorite day of the week: Sunday
- Favorite flower: Cherry Blossoms
I must cheat a bit on all nominations as I am still new at blogging and cannot muster the required handful at the moment.
Here are two for the Sunshine Award:
- Live. Explore. Learn. Remember – Cool, fun couple living in S. Korea. They recently taught me about sock vending machines!
- Jessica Korteman – Another cool, fun couple. They live in Japan, and travel everywhere. Living the dream!
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
A big shout out to my fellow blogger The Emerald Maiden for honoring me with this award. She has a really warm, down-to-earth blog that you should check out. It’s always a relief to find people keeping it real!
To accept, I must say 7 things about myself:
- I bite my nails.
- I think film noir is fantastic.
- Australian accents are my favorite. I wish I had one.
- I rarely use a handbag. I use pockets or my backpack.
- I know how to dance the Highland Fling.
- I want to see the entire world before I die. That’s right, all of it!
- Teaching kids has helped me to clean up my dirty mouth. I now say things like “Oh goodness!” and “Fiddlesticks!”.
I would like to nominate the following three bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: