First and foremost, I’d like to thank the Academy…just kidding!
I’d like to thank my new friend at Travel Culture Food, a great travel blog that whisks you away for a day, for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award.
I am truly thrilled to be nominated after such a short time in the blogging community. Thank you again!
The way this works is for me to pass the honor along to 15 other bloggers. Feel free to scope out their blogs as I believe them all to be neat.
- Positive Boomer
- A Charmed Yogi
- A Drifter Off to See the World
- As Time Goes By
- She Thought Outside the Box
- Bucket List Challenges
- The Housemats
- Reading Interrupted
- Holistic Me
- Coco J. Ginger
- A Serendipitous Happenstance
- Introverted Blogger
- The Emerald Maiden
Lastly, I must divulge 7 tidbits about myself…
- I still sleep with a stuffed animal every night. His name is Ken (after my favorite author Ken Follett).
- I got married in Vegas. No muss, no fuss and we’ve been happily married for 7 years.
- Black licorice and root beer gross me out.
- Almost every dress I own is vintage.
- When I was little I wanted to be Indiana Jones or a Ghostbuster.
- I have been dancing for 23 years.
- I can do an accurate Britney Spears impression.
11 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award!”
I forgot to mention that I just LOVE the photo of Ken! His position is just so funny! 🙂
LOL! I figured he should look snazzy for his online debut. He doesn’t get out much. : )
Congratulations to you!
And thank you for the nomination. 🙂
Ok, now I know at least at a bit of how these awards work. I’m pretty new to all of this!
I hear ya, me too! : )
Thanks!! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! 🙂
Oh you’re so sweet! Thanks, doll!
[…] is the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD from Abee, Britt and Faraaz and Aneesa. I cannot find what that the award really means but I guess, by its name, it […]
[…] animal: Cat, Cow (some of you met Ken during my last award […]
Yeah! Yahoo! & Congratulations! once again.
Thank you once again!