I am looking for new amazing podcast guests to be on my new show, Love Your Enthusiasm. Specifically, I am looking for amazing women, as women are still very underrepresented in the podcasting space.
Being that I share weekly episodes, I’ve learned that finding great guests is one of my biggest challenges. As I run another business full-time, I only have so much time to dedicate to guest outreach.
Which is where all of you come in, if you would like to help support the show by either participating or sharing your networks with me. If you are unfamiliar with Love Your Enthusiasm, I highly recommend listening to an episode or two before diving in.
You can check out all episodes on the website or directly on all of the usual listening apps…
When you contact me via this contact form on Love Your Enthusiasm, tell me why you or someone you’re nominating is a great fit for the show. And, if you know someone…feel free to pass on my contact link to them so they can get in touch directly.
Unsure if you know anyone? Social media shares of this blog post would also be immensely helpful. Tag Love Your Enthusiasm on social media, so I can thank you properly and reshare.
- Instagram – @loveyourenthusiasm
- Facebook – @loveyourenthusiasm
- LinkedIn – @love-your-enthusiasm
- Twitter – @ly_enthusiasm
A few things if you want to be on Love Your Enthusiasm:
- You do not have to have any prior podcast experience.
- You can succeed as an introvert! I’m an introvert and I’ve had introverts on the show—we all survived.
- You will sound amazing as I work with a production team.
- Even still, you will not like the sound of your own voice…nobody does, including yours truly. : )
- You don’t need to have millions of followers, but you should have some and be more than willing to share your podcast far and wide when it releases.
- You need to speak English like a native, but it does not need to be your native language. Julie’s episode about living consciously is a perfect example.
- You need to love your enthusiasm—this podcast is all about inspiring and motivating people.
- You need to be positive. I know 2020 is a complete clusterfuck, but you’re the kind of person that keeps on keeping on—and you want to help others do the same.
If you would like to be on the podcast—if you know someone or want to nominate someone—please reach out to me via the contact form on Love Your Enthusiasm.
Thank you all for your Love Your Enthusiasm love over the past month. Whether you are considering being on the show, helping me find amazing guests out in the world, or listening…I appreciate your support.
Please know that I will make final guest decisions based on what’s best for the show, so not everyone will make the cut. But, if you felt confident after reading the above bullet points, your chances are good.