Video: The Life Enthusiast Chronicles Anniversary

A year ago I started a monthly series on this blog, The Life Enthusiast Chronicles, an inspirational project where I asked awesome humans from around the world to answer one simple, yet poignant question.

What makes you enthusiastic about life?

The Life Enthusiast Chronicles has gone above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. This project has had a positive rippling effect throughout the blogging community and beyond.

So I have decided to continue the series as long as the inspiration is still humming along.

Today I’d like to celebrate the one year anniversary with you all in this special video I put together. Not only is it an inside look into how the series began, it is also a loving thank you to the 11 wonderful people who contributed their beautiful words to the series this past year.

Please enjoy…

32 thoughts on “Video: The Life Enthusiast Chronicles Anniversary

What a wonderful video! I’m so honored to be among the first 11 and loved the way you put this together. Do more vlogs! It’s nice to hear your actual voice… though it always shines through your words as well. 🙂

Thanks, honey! It was an honor to have you as a Life Enthusiast.

You all had some fabulous quotes to play with, so you made it easy on me. I enjoy doing vlogs, but they are more time-consuming than written posts, for sure! I’ll see what I can do in the future. 🙂

So honored to have been a part of this series, Britt. I love this video that you put together. Your blog is a place where we feel comfortable to be free to write outside of what we normally do- you’ve created that atmosphere through your subject matter and tone.

Looking forward to more Chronicles!

Aww, this is so lovely. It was such a pleasure to be part of your series; to have this special anniversary wrap-up is the icing on the cake. Yay for life! Yay for enthusiam! And I love the juxtaposition of your kind, sunny self against the stormy background; beaming sunshine onto our screens.

Wow 🙂 This actually brought a lump to my throat to hear all those powerful quotes put together. It’s so interesting to hear how it started so humbly because I know that I was absolutely thrilled to be asked to take part in something so inspiring.

Britt every one of those quotes made me smile. Such a beautiful message when life can get so challenging we need to stop, evaluate and be grateful for what we have. Thanks for highlighting all the talented souls you have met in this awesome community.

That’s awesome, Kath! Since starting the series, I have been reminded of how amazing life really is. It’s easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the day-to-day. So important to stop and appreciate, as you know. 🙂

Oh Wow this is such a moving revelation! Did you ever dare to dream it would have such a deep impact Britt? Wonderful video and I’m so happy to have discovered you blog. Keep them comin’ those chronicles!

Hey Britt, kind and thoughtful of you to put this together. I’m happy to be up there with some of my favourite bloggers. You would do well in the movies with those good looks and presence 😉