27 thoughts on “Hu…hello? Is there anybody out there?

1. Pamela says:

Yay you are back. Congratulations on your 200 hour!! And the book and 8 years of marriage. We celebrated that milestone yesterday. Can’t wait to hear about your media cleanse.

2. Chris says:

Welcome back! Congratulations on so many things! My wife and I will have been married for one year this September. I don’t even know what eight years will be like!

Hey, Chris! Thanks for the welcome wishes and congrats. I have only one thing to say about eight years…it is extraordinarily awesome to be lucky enough to share your life with your counterpart for that long.

3. Aunt Margaret says:

First congratulations on your yoga certification…..that is a great accomplishment. Second congratulations on returning to write your blog, I missed it. And I think 8 years is a great milestone, Walter and I just passed 12 so I know what all that entails….lol. The one thing I know is the cats probably are in mourning missing their mom with you returning to your social media.
    Take care and I am glad to see you back, I missed you….

What a delight to read your words once again, Britt! Congratulations on your anniversaries, finishing your first draft and on your yoga certification πŸ™‚

5. diannegray says:

Great to see you back, Britt! I’m still laughing at your “It looks like shit run over twice” comment – it’s early morning here and I think my guffaws woke the neighbors!

6. Laurie Rutherford says:

Ahhhhh. The sigh of relief to see your words back in action! Welcome back. Call me. We can compare cubicle capers………..

Laurie, love! You are the epitome of sweetness.

I got your voicemail. We were packing for a camping trip this weekend, so I couldn’t chat. Are you around Sunday evening? I’ll try you then. Can’t wait to share cubicle capers with you. : )

I thought it 50:50 that you’d come back at all Britt – I imagine you’ve gained one or two different perspectives. But great to see you and well done on all those accomplishments.

Hmmm…50:50. You are spot on, as always. I have gained some perspective and plan to play with some of that insight in the coming year.

So very awesome to see you. More than anything, this rad community brought me back. (I know you’re surprised it wasn’t the fame and glory of being an indie author.)

Welcome back, Britt! Good to see you around the blogosphere again. πŸ˜€ Sounds like you were productive. Congrats on your blogiversary and your anniversary AND finishing your first draft. I’m sure it’s not crap, but even if it was you at least managed to finish it. Go you!

9. gabrielablandy says:

Man, you really did a good comeback post – taking the bull by the horns and going honestly into the process of a hiatus. I could only completely ignore the fact that I’d been away and talk about crapping my pants. hmmm. (good to have you back x)