This week I’m shamelessly pimping out my cats, Aphrodite (the black and white one) and Hazel (the stripey one). Some of you already met Hazel during her happy dance debut.
There are a few reasons for this obligatory cuteness distraction: first and foremost, I’m knee-deep in you know what editing my second novel, therefore my brain is fried; secondly, I’m a crazy cat lady; lastly, they’re really cute.
Whether you’re into dogs or cats, furry friends teach us nonstop humans important lessons every day.
I leave you with a few quotes from famous felines. (Warning…this is intentionally silly.)
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the cuddle.” – Helen Kitten
- “If you judge people, you have no time to cuddle them.” – Mother Purresa
- “Kindness in cuddles creates confidence; kindness in cuddles creates profoundness; kindness in cuddles creates love.” – Meow-Tzu
- “There is no remedy for love but to cuddle more.” – Henry Duclaw Thoreau
- “When the power of cuddle overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” – Kitty Hendrix
So, do what Aphro and Hazel do best and change the world with a cuddle.