Recently I was showered with blog affection from two incredible lady bloggers. I am perpetually awe-inspired by the resplendent connectivity in the blogging universe.
Every day we write, we read, and we feel together. It’s magnificent.
Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming, spreading the good vibe into a world that can always use it.
You may have noticed a physical perspective had a make-over this week. I think she looks pretty jaunty, don’t you?
Alrighty, onward to the honorary festivities!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I won’t be in this company for too much longer as my blog grows, so I am happy to snatch up this award while I’m still a pup.
Thank you to my fellow newbie over at Scribble Of A Happy Go Lucky Gal. Check her blog out for some guaranteed fun. She’s a sassy force over there!
First I must answer 11 questions she cooked up:
- Which color do you think is best related to you? Purple, because its vibrancy offends people sometimes.
- Who is the person you secretly admire and why? My husband. He’s an all-around exquisite guy.
- If you have only 12 hours left in your life, what will be the 3 things you would love to do? Buy plane tickets for my closest family and friends, travel to an exotic locale, and have an epic soiree.
- A perfect holiday for you is? An adventurous destination, oozing with history and culture.
- Your Hubby/Boyfriend/Girlfriend can be best described as… See #2.
- Which cartoon character are you? Wonder Woman.
- What will you prefer to wear on your perfect date? A vintage dress that makes me feel like a million bucks.
- If at all you get worldwide calling card free for 1 day, name the first 5 people you would immediately call. My hubby, my dad, my mom, my sister, my cats.
- What is that thing which you wish your dear ones knew about you? Even though I don’t seem like the type, I love getting hugs. They’re a necessity.
- Which one do you think is more important for a human being–love, money, power, fame…and why? Love. Because it will never be transient.
- How do you describe your life? Restlessly passionate.
I couldn’t quite scrounge up the required 11 nominations as the other blogs I follow are very established with 200+ followers, or have been awarded by yours truly recently. So, I must cheat by nominating the following 6 for the Liebster Blog Award (some of you may have more than 200 followers, but congrats anyway!):
- Miss Rosen
- Style Me B.A.D.
- Josh Craig Writes
- Le blog de Marie
- The Blog of Russian Genealogist
- Stray Travels
And, here are some kooky questions for my nominated Liebsters to answer:
- If you lived in a box of crayons, which color would you be and why?
- What do you think is the strangest animal?
- There’s a fire in the house and you only have time to save three things. What are they?
- Beach, mountains, or desert?
- You just won the lottery. Donate and be rid of it or keep it all?
- Name five free things you like to do.
- Do you see yourself as a grown-up?
This is my second time receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I am equally thrilled. Much gratitude to Gail over at The Jotter’s Joint for bestowing this prestigious honor. Take a moment to scope her out as well. She’s funny, she’s graceful, she’s cool.
To accept, I must say 7 things about myself:
- I used to be obsessed with Josephine Baker. I always wanted her banana skirt.
- Living in Wisconsin has turned me into a beer connoisseur.
- I prefer to be barefoot. But, I love boots!
- I never tire of historic buildings.
- I’m a complex character and sometimes even annoy myself. See #2.
- I have an acute sense of smell. It’s a gift and a curse if you know what I mean.
- I don’t consider myself an adult.
Here are my 7 sprightly nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Overexposed + Underdeveloped
- Russel Ray Photos
- Dianne Gray
- The Nomad Grad
- One Thousand Single Days
- Week Woman
14 thoughts on “Blog award lovin’ at its finest”
Reblogged this on DUDE*n*DIVA.
Definitely like the new look. You’ve got class.
Awesome! Thanks, T.W.!
Very cool! Thank you so much 🙂
Congratulations on your much deserved awards! Love the new look of the blog! “If you lived in a box of crayons, which color would you be and why?” Too funny 🙂 Am going to look into a box of crayons now and explore my personality….
Thanks so much! Yeah, I’m not sure where the crayon box inhabiting question sprung from…LOL! But yes, explore your crayon persona, Letizia. : )
Congratulations again! I love the new look. It’s fun. ~Gail
You are on for a Super Super Sweet Blogger Award…….. Well Deserved!
Once you are done reading this post http://mythbroakia.wordpress.com/2012/08/25/the-sylver-lining-and-the-sweet-dozen/ the next is going to be you, well you will know it once you read and know what i mean haha……. 😉 So Stay Mystified! 😉 😀
You’re a sweetie…thanks! : )
Well….. 😀 i would love to get my hands inside the Satin Gloves soon enough 😉 hahaha 😀
Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links. Well, except for that one blogger. I already know him……..lol…….Thanks!
Thanks, Russel. LOL! And, you’re very welcome, awesome friend!
Woow.. pretty imperrsive response..!! guess now i need to award you with that..:):):) hheheeeee…:):):) love yeah..!!