Every day we write, we read, and we feel together. It’s magnificent.
Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming, spreading the good vibe into a world that can always use it.
You may have noticed a physical perspective had a make-over this week. I think she looks pretty jaunty, don’t you?
Alrighty, onward to the honorary festivities!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I won’t be in this company for too much longer as my blog grows, so I am happy to snatch up this award while I’m still a pup.
Thank you to my fellow newbie over at Scribble Of A Happy Go Lucky Gal. Check her blog out for some guaranteed fun. She’s a sassy force over there!
First I must answer 11 questions she cooked up:
- Which color do you think is best related to you? Purple, because its vibrancy offends people sometimes.
- Who is the person you secretly admire and why? My husband. He’s an all-around exquisite guy.
- If you have only 12 hours left in your life, what will be the 3 things you would love to do? Buy plane tickets for my closest family and friends, travel to an exotic locale, and have an epic soiree.
- A perfect holiday for you is? An adventurous destination, oozing with history and culture.
- Your Hubby/Boyfriend/Girlfriend can be best described as… See #2.
- Which cartoon character are you? Wonder Woman.
- What will you prefer to wear on your perfect date? A vintage dress that makes me feel like a million bucks.
- If at all you get worldwide calling card free for 1 day, name the first 5 people you would immediately call. My hubby, my dad, my mom, my sister, my cats.
- What is that thing which you wish your dear ones knew about you? Even though I don’t seem like the type, I love getting hugs. They’re a necessity.
- Which one do you think is more important for a human being–love, money, power, fame…and why? Love. Because it will never be transient.
- How do you describe your life? Restlessly passionate.
I couldn’t quite scrounge up the required 11 nominations as the other blogs I follow are very established with 200+ followers, or have been awarded by yours truly recently. So, I must cheat by nominating the following 6 for the Liebster Blog Award (some of you may have more than 200 followers, but congrats anyway!):
- Miss Rosen
- Style Me B.A.D.
- Josh Craig Writes
- Le blog de Marie
- The Blog of Russian Genealogist
- Stray Travels
And, here are some kooky questions for my nominated Liebsters to answer:
- If you lived in a box of crayons, which color would you be and why?
- What do you think is the strangest animal?
- There’s a fire in the house and you only have time to save three things. What are they?
- Beach, mountains, or desert?
- You just won the lottery. Donate and be rid of it or keep it all?
- Name five free things you like to do.
- Do you see yourself as a grown-up?
This is my second time receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I am equally thrilled. Much gratitude to Gail over at The Jotter’s Joint for bestowing this prestigious honor. Take a moment to scope her out as well. She’s funny, she’s graceful, she’s cool.
To accept, I must say 7 things about myself:
- I used to be obsessed with Josephine Baker. I always wanted her banana skirt.
- Living in Wisconsin has turned me into a beer connoisseur.
- I prefer to be barefoot. But, I love boots!
- I never tire of historic buildings.
- I’m a complex character and sometimes even annoy myself. See #2.
- I have an acute sense of smell. It’s a gift and a curse if you know what I mean.
- I don’t consider myself an adult.
Here are my 7 sprightly nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: