So, I am overjoyed to accept the One Lovely Blog Award for a physical perspective from my charming friend Kristi over at Biscuits & NAVY. Kristi is an adorable fashionista with a knack for fun and elegant wardrobe combinations. Check her out!
I would like to thank all of my beautiful followers out there for your continued support and enthusiasm. You are beyond lovely.
Recently, my little blog surpassed 100 followers! Here’s the celebratory happy dance in case you missed it.
To accept, I must say 7 things about myself:
- My goal is to write 10 books in the next 10 years. There, I said it. Now I have to do it!
- One of those books is probably going to be about pirates. I thought they were cool long before the Pirates of the Caribbean movies came out.
- I can’t resist dark chocolate with sea salt. It rocks my world.
- I shudder when people crack their knuckles. By Golly, I even shudder just thinking about it.
- Lost In Translation is one of my favorite movies. A lot of people said they didn’t get it. I got it, and thought it was spectacular.
- I look like a clown when I wear lipstick, so I usually avoid it altogether.
- No matter what is happening in the world, I continue to believe in humanity. The power of positive thinking is always enough.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award (please note…the categories below are only a guideline; several of these blogs cover multiple topics.):
- Shawn M. Chandler
- The Aberrant Pen
- Writing By The Seat Of My Pants
- T.W. Dittmer
- Finding My Creature
- A Philosophical Journey
- My Pen, My Voice
Travel & Food
Photography & Design
“Whatever makes an impression on the heart seems lovely in the eye.” – Sa’di