Cabin Fever Art

Since we are nearing the end of (fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed) this jerk of a winter, I thought I would reveal the fruits of our cabin fever labor this week.

Mr. H and I have created a couple of makeshift masterpieces.

Because I’m borderline insane with all of this lumpy sweater, three pairs of socks, scarf face business, I’m sharing these with you against all of my better judgement.

Cartoon Face Finger Art

finger art

left by Britt, right by Mr. H

Inappropriate Magnet Art

magnet art

taxi and collision magnet man by Britt, action magnet men and “crap” dialogue by Mr. H

Anyway, Happy Cabin Fever! May your creativity be mighty and swift.

(Come on, Spring. You can do it!)

25 thoughts on “Cabin Fever Art

1. diannegray says:

Haaaa! Love the inappropriate magnet art, Britt. And you’re cartoon faces are a lot better than mine. This winter is sure to buzz off soon in your part of the world (and then ours will begin) 😉

Tit for tat I suppose. If the weather is being inappropriate, you can be too. 😉 At least you are ‘funny’ inappropriate which the weather obviously isn’t.

3. Inion N. Mathair says:

That is absolutely freaking badass Britt!! The best art we’ve seen all day! Where can we get those magnets? BTW~I think you may have tapped into a new kind of art! Window Finger Designs!! Sharing now in hopes of starting a new trend! 😉

Oh, arrtwork would have been a good idea. We just trashed our house instead. Can’t wait to air it out and haul the mess away when we don’t have to traipse out onto the snow and ice to do it.

5. 4amWriter says:

I am so desperate for spring, I will kiss the first patch of grass that I see. Love your artwork – much healthier than how I have been handling my cabin fever…baking ooey gooey desserts!

Cartoon window art – cute! Although I’m glad Spring is on her way if not I’d start to get worried that you and Mr. H would turn into Jack Nicholson’s character from The Shining….