B2B CONTENT SERVICES
Looking for ways to reach your audience and generate leads? Engaging content is the answer. Personalized content that aligns with the buying cycle is crafted with an emotional pull that ignites a response from your audience.
Engaging content that speaks to your buyers sound good? Let’s make it happen!
“It’s challenging to find a quality content writer in the high-tech B2B realm who truly understands the importance of writing for the proper buyer’s stage. From concept to outline to final draft, working with Britt on a technical white paper for one of our clients, Nuance, was spot on. She’s professional, positive, and always looking to better understand the audience she’s writing for.”
– Priscilla Converse, Account Manager at Response Capture
Please note…an older version of this case study is located at the above URL while the company is undergoing a rebrand. A content refresh is included below to give you an idea of my case study creation abilities. Additional samples are available upon request.
As healthcare costs continue to rise, hubbub is in the throes of this challenging industry, offering a healthy solution to companies through their wellness platform. With nearly half of their market lacking a basic wellness program, let alone a technology platform, building awareness through guidance and education is a regular part of hubbub’s strategy.
When Tiffini Mueller, hubbub’s Director of Marketing, needed to start generating new business, she came to Response Capture to help with the marketing strategy for an upcoming event.
Credit unions are one of hubbub’s key customer verticals. To spread the word about their wellness platform, and acquire new customers in this key segment, hubbub sponsored the Credit Union National Association’s largest tradeshow, the CUNA HR/TD Council.
hubbub needed to create buzz to bring visitors to their booth, but they were also hosting a separate dinner event that they wanted to generate registrations for. The RC team needed to develop a comprehensive event marketing strategy that would deliver ROI.
Because credit unions are a collegial group, the messaging strategy wasn’t about ROI or health insurance premiums. It was about making things personal through a multi-faceted strategy.
- A multi-touch email campaign sharing personal wellness success stories to drive interest in visiting the hubbub booth.
- Social media promotion, including twitter promotion with event hashtag.
- Dinner invitations to HR directors from target accounts, with personal messaging that felt fun and exclusive, and promised the opportunity to learn about wellness from their peers.
During the Event
- At the dinner event, they gathered people into groups and asked them to write down, “What’s your biggest wellness quandary?”
- To drive people to the booth, hubbub did a giveaway of a FitBit, a fitness tracker that is compatible with their wellness platform.
- They continued Twitter promotion with real-time updates.
- Booth visitors received same-day thank you emails.
Post-Event (Within 1 Week)
- All booth registrants were loaded into a four-touch email nurture program. This included an opportunity to join a special CUNA wellness challenge on hubbub’s platform that would help them de-stress.
- All qualified booth visitors and dinner attendees were invited to a unique roundtable discussion to hear how other HR directors would address the “biggest wellness quandaries” that people shared.
- A private demo of hubbub’s wellness platform was also performed for 10 prospects who expressed interest in learning more.
From a list of approximately 130 HR professionals in attendance, Response Capture helped fill the room for Tiffini and her team, reaching the dinner space capacity of 50 reservations. Booth traffic was high and engagement with hubbub was steady throughout the event.
In all, the CUNA event helped generate 25 opportunities in Salesforce, with seven of them resulting in closed won new business for Tiffini.
The RC team also used the wellness quandaries survey responses to build a new “Top 5 Wellness Quandaries” asset. This content was then repurposed for a credit union specific email nurture program that helped generate an additional 53 Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and dozens of new Salesforce opportunities.
Because of the lead generation success from this initial project, Tiffini worked with the RC team to develop a marketing campaign theme, Return on Wellness (ROW), to help further increase awareness for their wellness technology platform.